Thursday 1 June 2017

EXAM Q1a - Digital Technology

...

REFLECTIONS ON AS COURSEWORK

  • I have definitely gone through a massive journey in terms of my technological skills (Final Cut Pro, Blogger), I had never edited a film or blogged before
  • Still have yet to work with Photoshop and Wix (although Photoshop might change when I resubmit the AS blog)
  • Final Cut Pro was overwhelming in terms of getting the hang of it, I still have a lot to learn there
  • Effect of digitization, I sometimes think it's gone too far, would sometimes prefer to do it all on paper, the "normal way in school"

HOPES

  • Bring in some aspirations that Bowie had about the emerging new technologies, the internet, especially when engaging with AUDIENCES 
  • Use digital technology more and more for RESEARCH AND PLANNING 
USEFUL LINKS:



No comments:

Post a Comment